- Fully licensed program with the Ministry of Health.
- A safe, positive environment that enhances students’ spiritual, academic, social, and physical development while assisting working families.
- Engaging program full of indoor and outdoor play, games, crafts and more.
- Shared Christian values and “MeThird” attitude continued by staff and students in our building.
- Quiet time for homework completion. Patient staff are happy to help with homework too!
- Before and After School care offered on days which KCS Elementary School classes for Kindergarten-Grade 5 are in session from September to June.
- Easy communication through the KCS Elementary School office, e-mail, or directly through Club Judah mobile phone.
- Managed by qualified teaching assistants.
Club Judah Contact
CLUB JUDAH MANAGER
The number of students enrolled in the Club Judah Before/After School Care program is limited by licensing and financial factors. Existing Club Judah families have priority placement, providing they have met the registration deadline and submitted a completed registration package. New families are prioritized according to date of registration — beginning January 21, 2019 – and space available in the program.
Students will be accepted into the program based on several factors, including but not limited to:
- Past enrollment. Priority will be given to families enrolled in Club Judah in the previous year.
- Full-time vs. part-time attendance. Families registering for full-time will be given preference.
- Age balance of the group.
- Gender balance of the group.
- Date completed applications are received (although this is not a primary factor).
Monthly subsidies may be available depending on a family’s circumstances. It is determined by the Ministry of Child and Family Development. Families can find information and application forms on their website at: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/
HOURS + PROGRAM OPTIONS
MORNINGS — $12/day
7:30 AM—8:35 AM
AFTERNOONS — $23/day
3:00 PM—5:30 PM