WELCOME TO PRESCHOOL!
It’s important to nourish that first spark of discovery in order to cultivate a lifelong love of learning. We love when our students ask the ‘why’, ‘how’ and ‘what’ questions of our world. At Kelowna Christian Preschool, we seek to teach each child at their level, to meet them where they are at and to encourage them to step out of their comfort zone. We work together with families to help each child grow academically, socially and spiritually. It truly takes a village to raise a child and we feel privileged to join you on the journey.
We think our Preschool program is pretty awesome, but we would really love to have you and your child visit to experience a Preschool class for yourself! To arrange a visit please contact us!
P. 250.861.5432(ext. 2205)
Applications for the 2023-2024 school year are accepted following our Preschool & Kindergarten Information Night on January 16th.
Enrolment is open until classes hit capacity, apply early to reserve your spot!
If you wish to apply for the current school year, please reach out to our Admission Coordinator, Cyndy Loewen.
- Current KCS Families (those with children currently in Gr. K-12 planning to continue enrollment next year)
- Priority will be given to those who have submitted a completed application prior to January 31st. Applications received after January 31st will be assessed with all other applications.
- Current KCS Preschool Families
- Applications are processed on a year-to-year basis, including those applying for Kindergarten. Once a child is accepted into Kindergarten, Continuous Re-enrollment is in place and no further applications are required.
- New / All Families
- Applicants will only be considered when at least one parent/guardian is willing to support and sign the KCS Parental Consent & Agreement form, which includes but is not limited to, accepting the Bible as the infallible Word of God, recognizing God’s sovereignty over every square inch of the world, and believing that Jesus died on the cross for our sins.
- To ensure that KCS can appropriately meet the needs of all students in every class, student composition for each class will be taken into consideration.
- Interview with the School Principal.
2022-2023 Schedule + Tuition
Tuesday & Thursday Mornings:
8:45 am - 11:15am
Tuition: $1,855.00 ($185.50/month)
Monday, Wednesday & Friday Mornings:
8:45 am - 11:15 am
Tuition: $2,780 ($278/month)
JR. KINDERGARTEN 4-YEAR-OLDS
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday Afternoons:
12:15 pm - 2:45 pm
Tuition: $3,710 ($371/month)
Monthly subsidies may be available depending on a family’s circumstances. It is determined by the Ministry of Child and Family Development. Families can find information and application forms on their website at: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/